Monday, May 14, 2007

First Contest Day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Don Taylor
Date: May 13, 2007 11:11 PM
Subject: First Contest Day

We're off to the races and Brad is in good form, trouncing the field
(at least the 4 flights that were sent to me. Are there more to
come? ZA??) These scores are preliminary, pending any corrections
received from the pilots. Only Todd sent the info requested on the
last page of the contest rules: many thanks Todd. It really helps
me calibrate my calculations.

Two comments: I am accepting the Diamond P turnpoint west of Alex,
even though it doesn't exist in reality. It's in the SeeYou and
Leibacher databases though. I am accepting the Tipton RRX even
though it's not an airport. Some of you want to use it, even though
an airport, Tregassar, is only two miles up the track!

Let's hope for more good wx and flights next weekend. C U at the meeting. DT

No comments: