Monday, January 11, 2010

Gene McNay

My father, Gene McNay Sr., died peacefully Friday night.

He was a lifetime member of CISS and instructor from the 60s-80s,
I'm not sure if he was active still in the 90s.

We hope to get the obituary in the Star Tuesday or Wednesday.

A memorial service will be held at Church at the Crossing,
near Keystone and 465, this coming Saturday. Visitation will
be 1-2 with a memorial from 2-3.

There may be a few of his former students around who would like
to attend? I was hoping you could at least get the word out.

We would ask that donations to the Alzheimer's Association
be made in lieu of flowers or other consideration.

Thanks,
gene

Gene McNay II
Columbus, IN

1 comment:

InAzSbSj said...

Gene,
I'm very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing- enjoyed meeting him (many years ago- when we were in grade school...).

Please accept my thoughts and condolences in your time of bereavement.

Best Regards,
Tony Stone