Thursday, September 11, 2008

Saturday 9/13/08: Weather and Crew Issues


Regarding this coming Saturday 9/13, the crew situation is unsettled.
Don Taylor was scheduled to be operations director that day (having
traded days with me), but he's dealing with an emergency and may not
be able to make it to the airport. I can't make it out either, having
made unbreakable plans to be elsewhere.

However, this may all be washed away by the weather forecast, which
calls for a LOT of rain all weekend.

Stay tuned!

Don's request to the membership - in the event any flying is possible
Saturday - follows:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Don Taylor don_taylor

[ ]...in the event I can't make it, if everyone who comes out on
Saturday pitches in a little, the operation will go just fine. The
one thing that could minimize this problem is that the forecast for
Saturday is not very good. I don't usually wish for bad wx, but I am
making an exception this time :-) Thanks, and I hope to see you
Saturday. DT

No comments: